FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, August 9, 2021

Sofie sit/stay 8/9/21


 

4 comments:

  1. I did this sit/stay very late tonight BEFORE I had the chance to view your video example on the blog. I forgot that I had a Blue Path meeting tonight, which ran late, then Megan was using the computer. I'm buying her her own computer next month as an early graduation present. We only have one lap top amongst me and the kids. Crazy! Anyway, after I watched your video on the blog, I realized that I started too far away and that Sofie moved and I don't think I walked into her to correct her. And, I saw how you did your exercise finish at the end. I will try to Make more time tomorrow, but I knew this was going to be an extra busy week. Sorry! I really don't want us to slide so I will really try my best. Also, you mentioned that I need to take Sofie into public more for her to learn how to behave. Do you have any suggestions on how to begin this?
    Thanks!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I see Sofie is now reading your mechanics and giving an AS. Excellent.

    You and Sofie CAN pass the Week 3 EXAM # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In public? We will get to that on Week 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. It's been a hectic tiring day at work. Have about one more hour of daylight. Taking Sofie now behind the school to try the test. Let's see what happens. By brain is fried from the day, but I will try my very best.
    Thanks for your encouragement. Means a lot!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete