A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
It was OK doing down on the bench. Thanks for looking out for my back. Not sure what happened after this video, but next time I tried it, I must have hurt Sofie bc she cried out in pain, maybe her nail or toe got caught in the small space, not sure. Tomorrow, I practice again on the kitchen floor. Is it OK to take the video for the test in the kitchen? N
It was OK doing down on the bench. Thanks for looking out for my back. Not sure what happened after this video, but next time I tried it, I must have hurt Sofie bc she cried out in pain, maybe her nail or toe got caught in the small space, not sure. Tomorrow, I practice again on the kitchen floor. Is it OK to take the video for the test in the kitchen?
ReplyDeleteN
Great Down. When she is in the Down, do the EF by commanding 'Heel" and stepping off on your LEFT foot. Please, LEFT foot for EF.
ReplyDeleteExcellent bench for the Down. Saves your back, doesn't it?
Roxanne