A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
As you say, Roxanne, Sofie is "toast." She took a rest in her crate after swimming today, but she is still tired. I remembered the exercise finish, but not sure if I did it correctly, I think I'm supposed to do left foot then right, correct?
Watch your footwork on the Halt. And if she is sliding down, pretend it was your idea and just escort her Down. Yes, you did the EF, but next time do it from her Down position right next to the cabinet.
As you say, Roxanne, Sofie is "toast." She took a rest in her crate after swimming today, but she is still tired. I remembered the exercise finish, but not sure if I did it correctly, I think I'm supposed to do left foot then right, correct?
ReplyDeleteWatch your footwork on the Halt. And if she is sliding down, pretend it was your idea and just escort her Down. Yes, you did the EF, but next time do it from her Down position right next to the cabinet.
ReplyDeleteYup, she's T.O.A.S.T.
-:)
Roxanne