FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sofie sit stay stranger, hopefully I can use this for exam week #4, 8/29/21


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Hope I can use this for the exam week #4, I will not be around any strangers tomorrow or Tuesday. Kaitlin's nurse Angelina was here today, Sunday, so we did it with her, I was not able to sit to her right 4 feet, since the door was there, so I stood diagonally in front. I will redo if need be, but will have to use one of my kids and set it up differently.
    Thanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is a Pass. But it can be done better. How? Do NOT allow the 'stranger' to use her name, that is unfair to Sofie. And can you have the stranger approach, put their hand, fingers towards the ground, palm towards the dog approximately 4", then have the 'stranger' lightly touch the top of her head and move off. And you can certainly have Sofie on her Front Place Board for this EXAM as it stabilizes a learning dog.

    GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Good to know. I will try it again maybe Wednesday 9/1 before class. Not sure if a stranger will be here though. My head is spinning after working in the office today. The older I get the more I despise the commute. Traffic has gotten even worse since everyone wants to work in the suburbs and not NYC now.
    N

    ReplyDelete