FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Sofie place and stand but with more distractions in front yard, bugs, cars 8/4/21


 

4 comments:

  1. We tried it in front yard with more distractions tonight. Sean, my videographer, was falling asleep on the job, sorry about that, he made skipper today at sailing camp and is exhausted!
    She loves to eat the bugs!
    Also, when do I say "stand?" I'm assuming right before I get her to stand or just as I am doing it. Also, I forgot to put my left foot under her until she tried to sit down, then I used my left hand under her belly to right her and remembered to put my left foot under her her.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "OH-HA!" is not a correction. And let Sofie choose to be on the board or get a foot off. Don't correct UNTIL she has a foot off the board.

    The "Stand" command is issued as soon as you start the mechanics to Stand the dog, with the bundling up of the leash. This Place Board is now to short for a growing Sofie, she needs a longer board to do a proper Stack Stand.

    Nice Kiss hand signal to AS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. OK. Where do I get a longer board? I just bought two more, so can I just put them togehter? Would that be OK?
    Thanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete