A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I'm not hearing you command, "Stand". Stand up in heel position BEFORE you 'set' her shoulders, then command, "Stay", then leave. Good, you remembered to pass her with your RIGHT foot. And you came back beside her again in heel position correctly, then did an EF.
Was this any better Roxanne?
ReplyDeleteNancy,
ReplyDeleteI'm not hearing you command, "Stand". Stand up in heel position BEFORE you 'set' her shoulders, then command, "Stay", then leave. Good, you remembered to pass her with your RIGHT foot. And you came back beside her again in heel position correctly, then did an EF.
MUCH BETTER INDEED! Love the boots-:)
OK. Will do. I thought I did say stay after I set her shoulders but I think I forgot to command stand.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
N