A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I made my own ally way, hope that's OK, kids were watching tv in the other room and it was way too hot out to go outside tonight, plus it was dark...let me know what you think. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I hope to have more time during the day to train Sofie, just hope it isn't as hot as today, was 97 degrees in the humidity today. So gross! Hope all is well with the Lee family out there including all the furry members. Nancy I have to find my sneakers. Borrowed Kaitlin's rubber boots tonight, slightly large, too clunky, will get better shoes tomorrow. Just threw them on as I have a blister on my ankle from wearing my shoes on the college tour. RPI was so pretty, up on the hill overlooking the Hudson River in Troy NY, but it gets super windy in the winter time. So hard to tell if Megan liked it or not because there were no students on campus, other than the freshman moving in and we were not permitted to speak to them, due to COVID!!!!!!!!!!!
I made my own ally way, hope that's OK, kids were watching tv in the other room and it was way too hot out to go outside tonight, plus it was dark...let me know what you think. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I hope to have more time during the day to train Sofie, just hope it isn't as hot as today, was 97 degrees in the humidity today. So gross! Hope all is well with the Lee family out there including all the furry members.
ReplyDeleteNancy
I have to find my sneakers. Borrowed Kaitlin's rubber boots tonight, slightly large, too clunky, will get better shoes tomorrow. Just threw them on as I have a blister on my ankle from wearing my shoes on the college tour. RPI was so pretty, up on the hill overlooking the Hudson River in Troy NY, but it gets super windy in the winter time. So hard to tell if Megan liked it or not because there were no students on campus, other than the freshman moving in and we were not permitted to speak to them, due to COVID!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you once said I don't need to comment on each video I post. There are two other SSIF videos posted tonight without comments.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
N
NICE! Stand up tall and straight!
ReplyDelete