A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi Roxanne and Stephanie. We practiced more tonight, Tuesday, 10/25/22, using shotgun shell as EC. Sadly, she did not open her mouth. What do you guys think? Am I doing something wrong to cause her not to open? I'm digging my fingernail into her ear, which I feel absolutely awful about, but at this point, I'm frustrated and pissed off at her. Ugh!! Roxanne, you mentioned that you may have another trick up your sleeve before I pack it in. What might that be??? Thanks!! Nancy P.S. I see your videos and pictures of Ruth in RC, and she's just great. Makes me feel dumb!!
Hi Roxanne and Stephanie. We practiced more tonight, Tuesday, 10/25/22, using shotgun shell as EC. Sadly, she did not open her mouth. What do you guys think? Am I doing something wrong to cause her not to open? I'm digging my fingernail into her ear, which I feel absolutely awful about, but at this point, I'm frustrated and pissed off at her. Ugh!! Roxanne, you mentioned that you may have another trick up your sleeve before I pack it in. What might that be???
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Nancy
P.S. I see your videos and pictures of Ruth in RC, and she's just great. Makes me feel dumb!!