A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Here are two videos from today, 10/22. I think she's doing better with me putting my finger in her ear. However, I don't know how to get her to open her mouth. I'm putting the pressure in her ear but she's not opening. I think Stephanie said to brush her teeth. Tomorrow I will put tape to measure the 1 inch away from her mouth. I had a foot mat there but forgot to look at it. I still feel I don't have good control of her head. Her inner ear is oily and my finger moves. I still put pressure in it to get her to move her head forward and take the dowel. It makes sense when I watch your videos and read your comments but is very hard to put it all together long distance. Ugh!! N
Here are two videos from today, 10/22. I think she's doing better with me putting my finger in her ear. However, I don't know how to get her to open her mouth. I'm putting the pressure in her ear but she's not opening. I think Stephanie said to brush her teeth. Tomorrow I will put tape to measure the 1 inch away from her mouth. I had a foot mat there but forgot to look at it. I still feel I don't have good control of her head. Her inner ear is oily and my finger moves. I still put pressure in it to get her to move her head forward and take the dowel. It makes sense when I watch your videos and read your comments but is very hard to put it all together long distance. Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteN
It does take practice to get it all done correctly.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback! I'll practice now before the rain comes!!
ReplyDelete