A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
She did not open her mouth. But, I did feel that after gently brushing immediately followed by vigorous brushing that she opened her mouth more quickly, I think. Shall I continue this tomorrow? If so, how many times and how many sessions. She only had the one session tonight and now she is in her crate.
She did not open her mouth. But, I did feel that after gently brushing immediately followed by vigorous brushing that she opened her mouth more quickly, I think. Shall I continue this tomorrow? If so, how many times and how many sessions. She only had the one session tonight and now she is in her crate.
ReplyDeleteYes. Give her 1-3 gentle brushings, then switch to vigorously brushing her teeth. She needs to connect the mental dots that 'obedience=comfort'..
ReplyDeleteThat's what she needs to understand
OK. Will do, but how many times shall I do this method tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
N
Until she is successful.
ReplyDelete