A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Help you guys!! She's not opening on command of "Fetch." I'm square, holding both collars, quicker on set up, more confident giving my command. What am I missing? Thanks. Nancy
Glad to hear. For the first week, I wasn't brushing the teeth immediately, as Stephanie told me not to. Maybe she got used to that, and I just need to get that correction going immediately. Thanks!! So exciting Stephanie...you're having a baby girl!!! Yippeeee!!!!!
Help you guys!! She's not opening on command of "Fetch." I'm square, holding both collars, quicker on set up, more confident giving my command. What am I missing?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Nancy
She just needs the brushing immediately. She is making progress and so too are you
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear. For the first week, I wasn't brushing the teeth immediately, as Stephanie told me not to. Maybe she got used to that, and I just need to get that correction going immediately.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! So exciting Stephanie...you're having a baby girl!!! Yippeeee!!!!!