FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday 10/28/22, Lesson 3, 1 inch Retrieve w/ shotgun shell and soft brushing of teeth followed by vigorous


 

2 comments:

  1. Sadly Sofie did not open her mouth, but we will continue onward! I'm going to put Kaitlin to bed and pack our bags for tomorrow (driving upstate NY to see Megan at college, it's Family Day, dinner with her suite mate's family and a haunted house. Luckily I was able to get two different people to come take care of the dogs and cat. But, I will work Sofie again in about an hour and post again. I will not be able to work her tomorrow Saturday, 10/29 as we will be away. But, I'll get back to in Sunday, 10/30. Till later.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress. She us connecting the mental dots.

    Keep on keeping on. Doing fine Nancy

    ReplyDelete