FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, October 10, 2022

trying lesson #2 Retrieve class, Mon. 10.10.22


 

3 comments:

  1. Not sure what is wrong with Sofie today. Spent most of yesterday with her at RPI with Megan and her college suite mates, and day before she did great in the yard, with high distractions, and great at Lowe's earlier in the week. It's almost like she's mad at me. I left her and Chester behind today when I went for my long and very difficult hike with Sean and Kaitlin and our friends.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is 'wrong'. I see normal avoidance behavior and resignation in Sofie. Don't put human emotions on a canine.

    She is doing fine as are you, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I won't. I just thought she had done better earlier in the week. Thanks for your support and encouragement!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete