FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, October 31, 2022

Last one is repeat, darn youtube, lesson 3, original EC, 10/31


 

4 comments:

  1. Here are some videos with original EC, lesson 3, 10/31/22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    You are NOT deep enough into her ear. Your 'fold-back' is behind her right ear. The 'fold-back' needs to be just below her right ear so your left thumb get ALL THE WAY INTO the BASE OF HER EAR. She is not responding because you haven't found her 'magic-button'. Every dog's 'magic-button' is a different location. You'll know you've found her 'button' when she literally yelps/open her mouth in protest, etc., at which point you push her open mouth forward ONTO the dowel and then praise.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne, this is exactly what I just said to Tom as I am watching these videos! Glad we are on the same page. Nancy, I'll show and explain when we meet in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific! Good to know. See you online soon.
    N

    ReplyDelete