A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Are you 2 hours behind NY time? Ok, so I should be practicing at least twice a day, 10 times each session. I am only doing once per night given my hectic schedule. I'll try to do better. Can I do 20 retrieves in one session during the evening?
How many retrieves should I be practicing with Sofie each night?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
N
20
ReplyDeleteDepends on success of the dog during that session
ReplyDelete4:26, 5:18, and 5:50 retrieves were GOOD!
ReplyDeleteAre you 2 hours behind NY time? Ok, so I should be practicing at least twice a day, 10 times each session. I am only doing once per night given my hectic schedule. I'll try to do better. Can I do 20 retrieves in one session during the evening?
ReplyDeleteI rarely do 20 on one setting. However, I have done so thrbdog could end on a high note of success. I would work for 3-5 success and quit
ReplyDelete