A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
It is early here and I just reviewed this video. VERY GOOD! Notice that you did not need to realign Sofie's head? She automatically kept it straight and waited. She is moving MUCH faster initially on command and the extra EC at the end is helping her to complete the job. This morning I will post some Lesson 4, 6" retrieves in HIGH distractions, that were done here. And I will post how to set up K-9 boards together with 12" markers so you can start the work on that without the Plank.
It is late and I woke Sofie to practice tonight. Tried to remember to give EC pressure as soon as I saw that she did not put her mouth on the DB.
ReplyDeleteIt is early here and I just reviewed this video. VERY GOOD! Notice that you did not need to realign Sofie's head? She automatically kept it straight and waited. She is moving MUCH faster initially on command and the extra EC at the end is helping her to complete the job. This morning I will post some Lesson 4, 6" retrieves in HIGH distractions, that were done here. And I will post how to set up K-9 boards together with 12" markers so you can start the work on that without the Plank.
ReplyDeleteProgress, good progress, Nancy