FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

2nd set of 5 quick retrieves 11/2/22, medium distractions with toilet paper, treats, and 2 antler chews in front of her on the floor


 

3 comments:

  1. As you can see, her ear is really bothering her. Didn't even get to put my finger in it for one of them. I know I'm not keeping my right arm locked in front of her, as I'm too preoccupied with her left ear, the gunk in it and hurting her. But we did it to show her that we must move forward. Tell me how I can lock that right arm in front of her one inch? I have tried measuring on floor but she is a moving target so it doesn't work. Thanks!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success!!!! You are actually sometimes doing 3" retrieves. Sofie needs a longer Cato board on top of your K-9 boards as she is striving to reach further (because your dowel presentation is longer than 1") and she CAN'T without falling off. She is ready for the Lesson 1 EXAM as she IS, finally, giving you 'The LOOK'.

    Remember, the command is "Fetch " not "Heel"🤭 and you only give the "Fetch" command once. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I will order a bigger Cato board tonight, but I'm sure it will take a while to get here. I didn't know they even make a bigger one. Yay for success!!!

    ReplyDelete