A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
So we started out as a practice but tried the exam. How did we do? I did not put my finger in her ear, just on top. Did she grab the DB fast enough? Will post second video now.
She is launching forward, but choking (not completing) the retrieve at the end. She seems to bump the DB, then open her mouth? If that is what she is doing, when she bumps the DB, EC immediately.
So we started out as a practice but tried the exam. How did we do? I did not put my finger in her ear, just on top. Did she grab the DB fast enough? Will post second video now.
ReplyDeleteShe is launching forward, but choking (not completing) the retrieve at the end. She seems to bump the DB, then open her mouth? If that is what she is doing, when she bumps the DB, EC immediately.
ReplyDeleteOK. Will do. That is why I was thinking she couldn't see it. But, you say otherwise and I trust you.
ReplyDelete