A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Don't focus on "the look". She is doing it, she's just not fast, yet. You're doing better with locking your arm, but there were a couple times you moved your arm forward. But most of the time was pretty good! I'm glad you didn't need to give her pressure, but remember that if she gets to the dumbbell, but doesn't open her mouth, then you need to give the correction pressure. Where's the shotgun shell thimble and/or shotgun shell nail that Tom made you??
Thanks Stephanie. Sadly, the shotgun shell thimble/nail doesn't fit properly and it hurts. I'm sorry. I'm using my nail and hurting her ear. It's very red on the leather part of her ear. I'll video again tonight after I feed Kaitlin. Thanks!!
I felt Sofie didn't need as much pressure on ear tonight but she still isn't giving me "the look."
ReplyDeleteDon't focus on "the look". She is doing it, she's just not fast, yet. You're doing better with locking your arm, but there were a couple times you moved your arm forward. But most of the time was pretty good!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't need to give her pressure, but remember that if she gets to the dumbbell, but doesn't open her mouth, then you need to give the correction pressure. Where's the shotgun shell thimble and/or shotgun shell nail that Tom made you??
Thanks Stephanie. Sadly, the shotgun shell thimble/nail doesn't fit properly and it hurts. I'm sorry. I'm using my nail and hurting her ear. It's very red on the leather part of her ear. I'll video again tonight after I feed Kaitlin. Thanks!!
ReplyDelete