FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thursday, 11/3/22, more practice lesson 3, one inch retrieve, this time the EC was on the leather part of ear


 

3 comments:

  1. Roxanne, I tried it with the flat collar but it just didn't feel right to me. I took it off. I couldn't get the position of the EC correct but I tried. Is she understanding? Let me know what you think. I'll check in with you tomorrow by text after we see the vet.
    Thanks!! Enjoy your night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how much control you lose doing the EC this way, isn't it. But still you persevered and Sofie did move her head forward. This mechanic is ONLY a bridging mechanic until we have more information on her ear.

    Remember to LOCK that right arm and don't move it backwards into her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I realized it as I was doing it. Ugh! But, she was not opening and moving forward despite the pressure I was putting on the leather part of her ear. Not sure how much the ear was against the chain collar though. Somewhat at least. Just got off the phone with a mom who sends her son an hour and a half to school each way on the train. That will be Sean if he goes to this school--Fordham Prep in Bronx New York. I just can't believe that we have such limited options. Our public school is totally NOT an option. And, the current school that he is in, a Catholic middle school, is so so. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete