A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Here are some more videos of Sofie doing Recall. I have the TC my right hand and I try to remember to bring it up to my face as if I'm scratching my ear but she was on to me early on. She does NOT like the TC! Used it this afternoon while out walking her and she HATED it!! Let me know how many more videos you would like me to take. I am trying to remember my exercise finishes. It's hard to do the heel finish afterwards with the TC in my right hand.
OMG!!! Thanks so much!! This is such great news! Sofie will be so happy when I tell her!! Also, I still need to purchase that square step stool. I'll look online at Lowes and Home Depot tonight. Any other ideas. I must say, I walked Sofie around the neighborhood yesterday, and she was so much better I think because she knew I had the TC. Could that be? And, this morning, she snuck upstairs and I could hear her rummaging in Sean's room, so I yelled, "Sofie Come!" because I didn't have time to run upstairs to get her and guess what....she came!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to our zoom tomorrow night. I pick up the kids at the pool around 6pm, can be home by 6:20 ish and feed them and be ready at 7 pm I believe. I know the earlier the better for you guys. Enjoy your evening!! Nancy
Here are some more videos of Sofie doing Recall. I have the TC my right hand and I try to remember to bring it up to my face as if I'm scratching my ear but she was on to me early on. She does NOT like the TC! Used it this afternoon while out walking her and she HATED it!! Let me know how many more videos you would like me to take. I am trying to remember my exercise finishes. It's hard to do the heel finish afterwards with the TC in my right hand.
ReplyDeletePut the TC into your right pocket before your do EF. Yes, I carry the TC's with me as you NEVER know when you'll need them.
ReplyDeletePass 100%. Onward to Week 7. We will have our Zoom lesson tomorrow evening.
SOOOO proud of you Nancy!!!
OMG!!! Thanks so much!! This is such great news! Sofie will be so happy when I tell her!! Also, I still need to purchase that square step stool. I'll look online at Lowes and Home Depot tonight. Any other ideas. I must say, I walked Sofie around the neighborhood yesterday, and she was so much better I think because she knew I had the TC. Could that be? And, this morning, she snuck upstairs and I could hear her rummaging in Sean's room, so I yelled, "Sofie Come!" because I didn't have time to run upstairs to get her and guess what....she came!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to our zoom tomorrow night. I pick up the kids at the pool around 6pm, can be home by 6:20 ish and feed them and be ready at 7 pm I believe. I know the earlier the better for you guys.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your evening!!
Nancy