A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Week 6 EXAMs are uploaded. What a trip down Memory Lane seeing these photos and videos. I have Leenie's photos in here, man Sofie reminds me so much of Leenie. BTW, it only took 3 times with TC work with Leenie and I never used them again as she was soooo soft, like Sofie, she totally believed me when I did a Recall.
This is an easy EXAM when the dog believes you after a week of TC work. And Sofie, believes you so you should have no issue setting up this EXAM scenario's. Do use Chester, food, toys, people and 'the cat' as part of her Recall EXAMS.
Then, when you pass, we will have Week 7 lesson this Wednesday evening.
Week 6 EXAMs are uploaded. What a trip down Memory Lane seeing these photos and videos. I have Leenie's photos in here, man Sofie reminds me so much of Leenie. BTW, it only took 3 times with TC work with Leenie and I never used them again as she was soooo soft, like Sofie, she totally believed me when I did a Recall.
ReplyDeleteThis is an easy EXAM when the dog believes you after a week of TC work. And Sofie, believes you so you should have no issue setting up this EXAM scenario's. Do use Chester, food, toys, people and 'the cat' as part of her Recall EXAMS.
Then, when you pass, we will have Week 7 lesson this Wednesday evening.
Roxanne