FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Light line work with Sofie in an abandoned tennis court 10/27/21


 

3 comments:

  1. Finally found an abandoned tennis court to begin our light line work away from my back porch.
    Was very new for her, she at first just forged ahead, I tried to do AS to get her under control, she was so fast I couldn't do the left turn and the fence was on my left. More distractions than I had hoped but at least I know where to park and walk to that tennis court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Nancy. You handled everything well even the unexpected. My only pointer?

    When she is wide of you, when on the leash, do a diagonal right forward step which will pull her towards you as you continue to walk forward. Just uploaded a video showing you how to do, it is under Week 5.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Thanks. I'll look. wide is more than 15 inches right?

    ReplyDelete