A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
NICE footwork on the Finish Nancy! Don't throw TC if you can see her eyes once you do the Recall. Keep your right hand with TC by your right ear. And backing up quickly, once the Recall is issued, trains the dog to spin and come IMMEDIATELY. I will upload a video from a Group Week 6 LL lesson that shows you how fast I do this Recall. Why fast? Because a slow Recall can be a dead dog. You want a PRONTO,FAST as lightening, Recall.
NICE footwork on the Finish Nancy! Don't throw TC if you can see her eyes once you do the Recall. Keep your right hand with TC by your right ear. And backing up quickly, once the Recall is issued, trains the dog to spin and come IMMEDIATELY. I will upload a video from a Group Week 6 LL lesson that shows you how fast I do this Recall. Why fast? Because a slow Recall can be a dead dog. You want a PRONTO,FAST as lightening, Recall.
ReplyDeleteRoxanne
And yup, she's figured it out. Atta girl, Sofie