Breathe. Like any new discipline or learning, this is ALL new to you, it is a foreign language you don't yet understand nor do you communicate it well with Sophie (or the rest of your family).
No worries, do your best, post videos and let me provide feedback so you can learn.
- Your Days 1/2 are 4 days long so work 7-14 thru 7-18
- Your Days 3/4 are 4 days long so work 7-19 thru 7-22
- Your Days 5/6 are 7-24 thru 7-27
EXAM is 7-27

Week 2 is uploaded! Great class tonight.
ReplyDeleteYes, great class! I will try my best. Thanks for he encouragement. 2 of my kids have birthdays next week. Let's see how it all plays out. I didn't work her today, Thursdays I'm out of the house after work until 9:30pm with Kaitlin. Fabulous picture of the pup blowing a raspberry!
ReplyDeleteAnd great house! Sean loves Frank Lloyd Wright. He asked me to take him to Falling Waters outside of Pittsburgh 3 summers ago. Was on my stepmother's bucket list, so we went. Awesome!!
N