FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Fido and the 3 step halt with shaped sit for days 1 and 2 7/17/21


 

2 comments:

  1. Here's day 1 and 2 Fido 3 step halt with shape sit. I just got my tripod and am testing it out, learning how to use it. I like that it has a remote start. Awesome!
    How's this? Any better? I will see how Sofie's paw is now. If better, I'll try it with her after dinner.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALMOST.

    Walking position was perfect. You said "Heel" as your left foot moved forward. Perfect. You did Step 1 perfectly as when right foot was forward, you started the slide with your left hand.

    You forgot the Step 2 for your lower body. After Step 1, take ANOTHER small step FORWARD with your left foot (so your left foot is now 'planted and stationary') your right foot is behind the stationary left foot while your upper body does the 'replace' with the right hand. This is what most beginners miss is this 2nd step

    * The 3rd step? The right foot now comes up beside the planted LEFT foot (this is called 'close with the right foot') as the left hand then shapes/lightly pushes the dogs buttocks into a sit, left hand close to the base of dog's tail, left thumb closest to your body.

    ALMOST, girl, ALMOST.

    Stay Strong and Carry On.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete