FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, July 24, 2021

sofie halt/sit 7/24/21


 

3 comments:

  1. Halt/sit; 7/2421; Sofie distracted by fireflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress.

    The grass is impossible to do turns well on and it slowing you down considerably.

    You are taking the correct Step 2, yeah! Just ramen to bring your right foot up beside your planted left foot. This is called 'closing with the right foot'.

    Do not reposition yourself to where she has chosen to plant her butt. Instead, with your feet planted and still, do the slide, replace and use your right hand to pull her back into position to you, then the left hand, left thumb towards your body shapes her butt into a Sit.

    Make sense? But the grass is soooo difficult to do the turns on especially when learning.

    Great timing in your verbal "Heel" as your left foot moves forward 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. When do I tell her to sit? When I'm bringing my left foot forward? Then waiting the 2 seconds for her to respond as I close with the right foot? I practiced with her today by myself in back of the school after my 4 mile river walk. She did much better on the pavement, as did I. Didn't take video though. I still find it difficult to set up the tripod by myself. Need to work on that.

    Thanks.
    N

    ReplyDelete