A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Here I designed a 'tunnel' of distractions and had the Lab, on its Week 1 HIGH distraction level lesson, working against unknown and highly inviting 'distractions'. I am using my dogs, the owner of the black Lab's sons tossing balls as the tunnel and having another student use her own dogs as 'planted and deliberate distractions'.
Make sense? You need to think outside the box and be creative with distractions.
Here I designed a 'tunnel' of distractions and had the Lab, on its Week 1 HIGH distraction level lesson, working against unknown and highly inviting 'distractions'. I am using my dogs, the owner of the black Lab's sons tossing balls as the tunnel and having another student use her own dogs as 'planted and deliberate distractions'.
ReplyDeleteMake sense? You need to think outside the box and be creative with distractions.