A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hopefully I'm ready to move onto doing the turns in the box and trying to work inside like in a Loews. Perhaps Friday night. Tomorrow is Sean's birthday, and Thursday is Kaitlin's class, that I drive 45 minutes to, in the evening, after driving 45 minutes home from work. This week was my first week back to work in the office, but the next two weeks I will be working from home and hope to have more time to work Sofie. She's a good sport about it and I think looks forward to our time together. I hate breaking the routine but have no choice. Thanks for your understanding, Roxanne! Hope all is well with you. Your garden looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!! You are like the energizer bunny!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in awe at your accomplishments. Can't wait until I retire but I'm afraid that won't be for a VERY long time!! Let me know what you think. Thanks! Nancy
Hopefully I'm ready to move onto doing the turns in the box and trying to work inside like in a Loews. Perhaps Friday night. Tomorrow is Sean's birthday, and Thursday is Kaitlin's class, that I drive 45 minutes to, in the evening, after driving 45 minutes home from work. This week was my first week back to work in the office, but the next two weeks I will be working from home and hope to have more time to work Sofie. She's a good sport about it and I think looks forward to our time together. I hate breaking the routine but have no choice. Thanks for your understanding, Roxanne!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you. Your garden looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!! You are like the energizer bunny!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in awe at your accomplishments. Can't wait until I retire but I'm afraid that won't be for a VERY long time!! Let me know what you think.
Thanks!
Nancy
LTT mechanics are correct, just this should be a 90 degree turn, not a 180 degree turn. BUT, the mechanics are correct. YEAH!
ReplyDelete