A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Sorry if you can't see due to the poor lighting, but at least there is some space to work when I can't get to the school or Lowes.
I can see. When you have shaped her into a Sit, then remember to command, "Heel" as you step off on your left foot.Already commented on shifting your mindset.No reason why you can't pass the Week 2 EXAM today.
Sorry if you can't see due to the poor lighting, but at least there is some space to work when I can't get to the school or Lowes.
ReplyDeleteI can see. When you have shaped her into a Sit, then remember to command, "Heel" as you step off on your left foot.
ReplyDeleteAlready commented on shifting your mindset.
No reason why you can't pass the Week 2 EXAM today.