A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi Roxanne. Sorry I'm a bit comatose tonight. Long, hard day at the office. At least I didn't get yelled at by the judge! I'm so blotto that I can barely speak. Hope you and Stephanie had a nice day! Did the Ground Hog come out by you? N
I figured you could. You get much exercise, both physical and cognitive, with all on your plate. It's nice to try to find even just a few minutes a day to just zone out and relax.
Hi Roxanne. Sorry I'm a bit comatose tonight. Long, hard day at the office. At least I didn't get yelled at by the judge! I'm so blotto that I can barely speak. Hope you and Stephanie had a nice day! Did the Ground Hog come out by you?
ReplyDeleteN
Good 👍
ReplyDeleteLol 😆 "So blotto that I can barely speak." Yup, sure can identify with that statement
ReplyDeleteI figured you could. You get much exercise, both physical and cognitive, with all on your plate. It's nice to try to find even just a few minutes a day to just zone out and relax.
ReplyDelete