FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Lesson 10, Day 1, on the ground, but still with the set up, 2/22/23


 

3 comments:

  1. I realized my mistake with using right leg forward instead of left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did a lovely self-correct. Go onto Day 3, with NO setup. Be prepared to snub her back and get on BOTH ears for EC. Make these first few double EC's count and Sofie will then believe you which makes the future retrieves so much easier.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. It's Friday night and we will try Day 3, even though it's only Day 2. Had to work late late night. Had a work dinner and didn't get home till 9. Then put Kaitlin to bed, etc., I was blotto! I hate later work dinners. I'm so boring these days. Just want to be in jammies at home.
    Hope all is well with you, Wayne, and your fury tribe!

    ReplyDelete