A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi Roxanne. I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for here but here it is. I assume we will zoom at 8pm on Sunday 2/19. Kaitlin should be done with her infusion and nurse gone by then. What should I do tomorrow, if anything? Might be hard since I have to clean the house, bring Kaitlin to swim lesson at 2 and then drive to Connecticut by 4 for my mother's 89th birthday party at one of my sister's. Thanks. Nancy
Hi Roxanne. I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for here but here it is.
ReplyDeleteI assume we will zoom at 8pm on Sunday 2/19. Kaitlin should be done with her infusion and nurse gone by then. What should I do tomorrow, if anything? Might be hard since I have to clean the house, bring Kaitlin to swim lesson at 2 and then drive to Connecticut by 4 for my mother's 89th birthday party at one of my sister's.
Thanks.
Nancy
Pass! Onward to Lesson 10. See you Sunday evening for Zoom lesson. You will need a stuffed animal with ears to practice on.🤭
ReplyDeleteWhat? A stuffed animal with ears? OK. I'll look around for any that Sofie hasn't already gotten to.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!