FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Monday, February 13, 2023

Lesson 9, Monday, 2/13/23, still avoidance behavior, not sure what I'm doing wrong, wish my left arm was stronger, still trying to get back the strength after breaking it over a year ago!!


 

3 comments:

  1. I did EC's at least half the time tonight. Need to do better. Why do you think she is giving me a hard time recently? I feel I'm awkward doing the set up. Good luck on your end. Praying for you and Wayne. I had two bad knee injuries in my lifetime. Once playing field hockey back in high school and then again on the ski slopes out in Vale Colorado when my husband thought he could teach me to ski on the "advanced" slope after I had just had one ski lesson. Ugh! Good luck to Wayne with he knee issue.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are giving 1/2 EC'S, I would say your EC'S are ineffective and Sofie doesn't believe you.

    It is not 💪 strength, it is precise application and timing of EC that matters.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I will watch your videos of Pree now. I don't think I have mastered getting my thumb inside her ear because it always feels like it slips out when she retrieves forward. Hopefully I can post another video tomorrow.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete