A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
I decided to try the stairs tonight despite that the light is out and they are covered in DOG HAIR! Vacuumed them over a week ago and they are gross again. I think you can see that she went up and down the stairs. Let me know if this is a pass or not. If not, then I'll try it on the outside stairs to the porch. It's just super cold out. The first night that it will go down to minus 1 degree. Yowser!! N
I decided to try the stairs tonight despite that the light is out and they are covered in DOG HAIR! Vacuumed them over a week ago and they are gross again. I think you can see that she went up and down the stairs. Let me know if this is a pass or not. If not, then I'll try it on the outside stairs to the porch. It's just super cold out. The first night that it will go down to minus 1 degree. Yowser!!
ReplyDeleteN
Yeah. That my friend IS a pass!!!
ReplyDelete