FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday, 2/11/23, Lesson 9, we are trying...


 

3 comments:

  1. I hope this video comes through. Still some avoidance behavior but improving, I believe. Heading up state soon but wanted to work her and get this video to you. Good luck with everything on you plate and best wishes to Wayne for a speedy recovery and to you for your patience in caregiving. It ain't easy!
    XO
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. VAST IMPROVEMENT!!!

    In this video, how many retrieves did you do and how many EC'S?

    I knew she was playing you😚

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. We got home a short while ago. We were delayed today on our return trip as Megan asked us to stay longer. She really misses home. Glad to hear we are improving. Mike has taken over the kitchen now getting ready for the SuperBowl and all the fixings. I'll try to work Sofie tonight but honestly I'm ready to collapse. I am glad to hear Wayne is making progress with his recovery! Good luck with everything!
    I will count how many EC's we had to do and see if it is 80% pass. Do you want me to send you another video tomorrow? Then you can see how close we are to doing the Exam??
    Thanks!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete