FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thurs., 2/2/23, Lesson 8, Hold while moving, onto and off elevated surface


 

3 comments:

  1. Will need help tomorrow practicing stairs. Sorry. How can Sofie go up one step completely with all 4's then turn around on such a narrow step?
    N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofie can do it! If she can do these K-9 boards and succeed, she can do steps. Watch the Lesson 8 EXAM and you will see I use our stairs in MD for Pree's EXAM, outdoor stairs in MD for Boaz's EXAM, I have no stairs for Redd's EXAM so used the bridge and hauling the trash cab from the street in the snow and an elevated retaining wall, and finally I did Ruth's EXAM downtown at the Post Office stairs.

    Sofie can do this Stair Test and do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I'm going to hurry to practice with her now. Light still burnt out on stairs but I can use the back porch stairs yes? It's in the single digits here tonight and people are losing power due to the high winds. Ugh! Sean will be at a swim meet tomorrow so I'll ask Mike to film me on the outside steps or I'll set up the tripod.

    ReplyDelete