A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi. Hope this is better tonight. Sorry for the misunderstanding about timing. We still need more practice but I think she is learning, as am I. Thanks for your patience. Nancy
Will do. Still don't know how I thought I had to wait 10 seconds to give her a chance...Oh, well. At least you saw it on the first video of O ring, and we corrected it....would have been so much worse had I kept doing it. The importance of videos!! Have a wonderful Sunday!! Pray we catch Patches tomorrow!!
Hi. Hope this is better tonight. Sorry for the misunderstanding about timing. We still need more practice but I think she is learning, as am I.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your patience.
Nancy
SO MUCH BETTER!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarry on
Will do. Still don't know how I thought I had to wait 10 seconds to give her a chance...Oh, well. At least you saw it on the first video of O ring, and we corrected it....would have been so much worse had I kept doing it. The importance of videos!! Have a wonderful Sunday!! Pray we catch Patches tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete