FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday, 12/30/22, almost happy new year, still lesson 5, Chester distraction w/ Sean


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Hope all is well with both of you ladies. Glad to hear Wayne is doing so much better. We were away in Florida for a few days, back now, after 4 days break, we worked Sofie again tonight. More tomorrow, then I think Sunday, 1/1/23, I will try to go down to the squishy board and up the distractions some more. Hope to zoom with Stephanie Sunday, 1/8/23, after I return from my trip upstate to take Megan back to college. Fingers crossed.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is well here as we head into a New Year.

    Good work on the retrieves and Sofie IS remaining standing on each retrieve. Excellent!

    Time to go lower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Happy New Year!! May 2023 bring you both, Roxanne and Stephanie, much happiness, peace, and good health!!
    Warmly,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete