A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Hi again. I'm using this suitcase for the stool. I'm sorry, I didn't remember Stephanie talking about the stool. Your video was very helpful! Thanks!! I think I need to put stuff into the suitcase to give it some weight. We are making some progress, yes? I keep wondering if she hurt her left leg, and as such is favoring the right? Or, is it because she's just leaning into me? Good luck with Wayne's rehab!! And Ruth's heat!! And, your sanity!! LOL!! I'm going nuts with Sean being sick! Good health should never be taken for granted. Nancy
The suitcase is a good idea, but to high. Turn it on its side so the DB, when presented, is at Sofie's eye level. Also, the DB should be presented at the edge of the stool (suitcase) which is closest to Sofie. The point is that it simply stops her forward momentum and if she's straining to get her mouth of DB, she will become MORE hesitant and slower.
Does that make sense?
Life here is just plain challenging right now for sure.🤦♀️
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to comment, especially when life is so challenging for you now. Appreciate it. Good luck on your end!! I'm stressed here, too. Sean is still not well at all. The flu has really kicked his butt. Poor kid. I will turn the suitcase on its side for eye level and then hold DB at the edge closest to Sofie. Much thanks! Nancy
Hi again. I'm using this suitcase for the stool. I'm sorry, I didn't remember Stephanie talking about the stool. Your video was very helpful! Thanks!! I think I need to put stuff into the suitcase to give it some weight. We are making some progress, yes? I keep wondering if she hurt her left leg, and as such is favoring the right? Or, is it because she's just leaning into me? Good luck with Wayne's rehab!! And Ruth's heat!! And, your sanity!! LOL!! I'm going nuts with Sean being sick! Good health should never be taken for granted.
ReplyDeleteNancy
The suitcase is a good idea, but to high. Turn it on its side so the DB, when presented, is at Sofie's eye level. Also, the DB should be presented at the edge of the stool (suitcase) which is closest to Sofie. The point is that it simply stops her forward momentum and if she's straining to get her mouth of DB, she will become MORE hesitant and slower.
ReplyDeleteDoes that make sense?
Life here is just plain challenging right now for sure.🤦♀️
Hi. Thanks for taking the time to comment, especially when life is so challenging for you now. Appreciate it. Good luck on your end!! I'm stressed here, too. Sean is still not well at all. The flu has really kicked his butt. Poor kid. I will turn the suitcase on its side for eye level and then hold DB at the edge closest to Sofie. Much thanks!
ReplyDeleteNancy