A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
You are doing FABULOUS! Today, I want the suitcase to be farther away, as far as you can reach without moving your feet. Lower your arm with DB about 6". One more day at this new, slightly lower height and farther distance and then tomorrow we will go even lower.
Hi. I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to be placing the DB. Sorry! I'm trying. So hard not being in person. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteNancy
You are doing FABULOUS! Today, I want the suitcase to be farther away, as far as you can reach without moving your feet. Lower your arm with DB about 6". One more day at this new, slightly lower height and farther distance and then tomorrow we will go even lower.
ReplyDeleteGood work Nancy and Sofie!!!!👏
My only pointer? Get that SSIF.
ReplyDelete