FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Saturday, December 10, 2022

more practice Sat. 12/10/22; outside in the backyard


 

2 comments:

  1. It was good to practice outside today. She ran after the ball the first video and hurt my arm. Stupid me again grabbed the leash. It is instinctual I suppose. Anyway, we made two videos with Sean, Chester, and Kaitlin as distraction in first video, then just Chester and Kaitlin in the second. Good to change location of training. Since I usually don't get to train her until after 8pm at night, I'm always stuck inside. Happy the sun was out today. Let's see about tomorrow. Supposed to snow, and Kaitlin has her nurse coming all day for IVIG. Want to practice early in the day outside maybe before the snow begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not get to practice with Sofie today, either outside or in. The snow came earlier than expected and I was with Kaitlin and the nurse most of the day. Ugh! Tomorrow...I'm usually alone when I practice at night. Any ideas how I can train Sofie in Retrieve now against her ball fetish??? by myself?? can't count on Sean during the week.

    ReplyDelete