A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Roxanne, so very glad that Wayne's surgery went well! Certainly don't expect you to review tonight. Just wanted to practice a bit tonight since we were off last night. Sean was at swim practice and Kaitlin not feeling well, laying down on couch, so I couldn't use them as distractions. However, I did add the dog food right on the K-9 board. I'll try to get Sean to help me tomorrow night, maybe before swimming. Hugs, Nancy
Good work. You will appreciate the Zoom lesson this Sunday with Stephanie as your mechanic's will change slightly as we add The Turn to SSIF. Yes, it's awkward doing the reach this far without losing your balance. Do remember to step forward on LEFT foot if you need to.
I thought it was step forward with left foot. So glad Wayne is doing well after surgery. Can't wait for Sunday. Kaitlin has her IVIG infusion all day. The nurse usually finishes with her around 7:30pm. I'll let Stephanie know if I'm running late. Can't wait to hear about Stephanie's trip to Key West. Never been myself. Sean is going this July with the High Adventure Boy Scouts, living on a boat for a week and scuba diving. His dream! He's working hard to fundraise. Trip is expensive and I want him to learn that I'm not a cash cow--this cow's cash flow has taken a hit as my firm is not doing well. Ugh!! I will wake Sofie from her nap now and get to practicing. Have a nice night. Nancy
Roxanne, so very glad that Wayne's surgery went well! Certainly don't expect you to review tonight. Just wanted to practice a bit tonight since we were off last night. Sean was at swim practice and Kaitlin not feeling well, laying down on couch, so I couldn't use them as distractions. However, I did add the dog food right on the K-9 board. I'll try to get Sean to help me tomorrow night, maybe before swimming.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nancy
Good work. You will appreciate the Zoom lesson this Sunday with Stephanie as your mechanic's will change slightly as we add The Turn to SSIF. Yes, it's awkward doing the reach this far without losing your balance. Do remember to step forward on LEFT foot if you need to.
ReplyDeleteTks for prayers and we'll wishes for Wayne.
Roxanne
I thought it was step forward with left foot. So glad Wayne is doing well after surgery. Can't wait for Sunday. Kaitlin has her IVIG infusion all day. The nurse usually finishes with her around 7:30pm. I'll let Stephanie know if I'm running late. Can't wait to hear about Stephanie's trip to Key West. Never been myself. Sean is going this July with the High Adventure Boy Scouts, living on a boat for a week and scuba diving. His dream! He's working hard to fundraise. Trip is expensive and I want him to learn that I'm not a cash cow--this cow's cash flow has taken a hit as my firm is not doing well. Ugh!! I will wake Sofie from her nap now and get to practicing.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice night.
Nancy