FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Lesson 5, Retrieve, 12 inch to SSIF, Wed., 12/14/22


 

2 comments:

  1. Nancy,

    Good start. Did Stephanie go over you working her against a stool at her high level? I don't see that stool in this first video?

    Pointer.

    When you do the Setup, put your your fingers under both the chain collar AND the flat buckle collar. As fast as Sofie's mouth is on DB and while she is still in a stand, put pressure on the flat collar and turn her to you while she is in a Stand. Praise and quiet "Yes's" will help her to understand she now needs to do Turn without defaulting into the Sit. We need to break her Auto Sit which is why we work against a Stool.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm sorry, maybe I missed it, but I do not remember anything about a stool. Shall I continue on tonight as I did last night. What about the stool? I was never able to get a square stool because of supply chain issues during Covid. Should I get one now?
    Thanks.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete