A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Trying to get Sofie to turn before she sits. Any suggestions? Thanks! Hope all is well out in Utah and down in MD!! Sent out my Christmas cards. Roxanne, I put a check in yours. Did you get them? You will laugh at the photo Sean picked out of himself! Poor baby is sick, bad cold cough, negative for Covid, but watching him for RSV and/or flu. Had to stay home from school today!
Wondering if Stephanie went over working Sofie against a stool? That is part of training the dog to do the Turn quickly without defaulting into an Auto Sit .
Loved the card and LLOL. Yes, thank you for check.
It's hard right now as Wayne hasn't been able to sleep except catnaps since his surgery on Dec 6th. He's exhausted, uncomfortable and irritated. Life here is not easy right now. Ruth is nearly done bleeding so now we have another 10 days to make sure she doesn't get bred.
Wow! You have a lot going on too. Sorry Wayne isn't doing so well. I'm sure he is in pain, and not sleeping just adds to it. Ugh! Good luck with that. Hope he gets better soon. So hard on the both of you! Glad Ruth is progressing through her heat. Good luck with her not getting bred!! Wondering if I should still practice with Sofie tonight? Don't know about the stool. I really don't remember Stephanie telling me about it. And, I always take notes and don't see it in my notes. I think I'll practice the same like last night just so that we don't get rusty. I'm afraid of getting sick myself, and if that happens, I'm sure I'll be out of commission for a few days. Turns out Sean has the FLU!!! Ugh! Poor kid will miss a very important swim meet Sunday; he may lose his chance to compete in Florida in March. Oh, well! Life happens. Good luck to you and Wayne and Ruth!!! Hugs, Nancy
Trying to get Sofie to turn before she sits. Any suggestions?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hope all is well out in Utah and down in MD!! Sent out my Christmas cards. Roxanne, I put a check in yours. Did you get them? You will laugh at the photo Sean picked out of himself! Poor baby is sick, bad cold cough, negative for Covid, but watching him for RSV and/or flu. Had to stay home from school today!
Wondering if Stephanie went over working Sofie against a stool? That is part of training the dog to do the Turn quickly without defaulting into an Auto Sit .
ReplyDeleteLoved the card and LLOL. Yes, thank you for check.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard right now as Wayne hasn't been able to sleep except catnaps since his surgery on Dec 6th. He's exhausted, uncomfortable and irritated. Life here is not easy right now. Ruth is nearly done bleeding so now we have another 10 days to make sure she doesn't get bred.
Sigh🫣
Wow! You have a lot going on too. Sorry Wayne isn't doing so well. I'm sure he is in pain, and not sleeping just adds to it. Ugh! Good luck with that. Hope he gets better soon. So hard on the both of you! Glad Ruth is progressing through her heat. Good luck with her not getting bred!! Wondering if I should still practice with Sofie tonight? Don't know about the stool. I really don't remember Stephanie telling me about it. And, I always take notes and don't see it in my notes. I think I'll practice the same like last night just so that we don't get rusty. I'm afraid of getting sick myself, and if that happens, I'm sure I'll be out of commission for a few days. Turns out Sean has the FLU!!! Ugh! Poor kid will miss a very important swim meet Sunday; he may lose his chance to compete in Florida in March. Oh, well! Life happens. Good luck to you and Wayne and Ruth!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nancy