A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
OK. Will do. Makes sense. I can train during the day on weekends, but sadly not during the week. Ugh! Wish I had more time in my schedule. I feel badly about that, but am doing the best I can. Thanks for your feedback. Makes so much sense.
Sofie is so very different when you change the location and the types of distractions.
ReplyDeleteShe has a ball fetish ? Work her against the ball bouncing close yo her or having Sean through the ball to Chester. Really.
OK. Will do. Makes sense. I can train during the day on weekends, but sadly not during the week. Ugh! Wish I had more time in my schedule. I feel badly about that, but am doing the best I can. Thanks for your feedback. Makes so much sense.
ReplyDelete