A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Merry Christmas ladies! Hope it's a good one! I worked with Sofie tonight because I will be away with the kids in Florida next few days. Will try to work again Thursday, 12/29, may Friday, 12/30. Need to bring Kaitlin to her autism doctor outside of Orlando. Wish it were warmer there now. Take care. Nancy
Hi again. Just read this. OK, I'll have Megan bounce the ball right in front of Sofie tomorrow before she heads out to her friend's house for a New Year's Eve sleepover!!
Merry Christmas ladies! Hope it's a good one! I worked with Sofie tonight because I will be away with the kids in Florida next few days. Will try to work again Thursday, 12/29, may Friday, 12/30. Need to bring Kaitlin to her autism doctor outside of Orlando. Wish it were warmer there now.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Nancy
Ok..yes the yoga mat is perfect for dogs stability.
ReplyDeleteHave Megan bounce the ball in front of Sofie as a HIGH distraction.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Hi again. Just read this. OK, I'll have Megan bounce the ball right in front of Sofie tomorrow before she heads out to her friend's house for a New Year's Eve sleepover!!
ReplyDelete