FOUNDATION Course Outline

Equipment needed for FOUNDATION Course

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday, 1/10/23, more lesson 5 w/ Chester and treats to distract, squishy board


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi. We tried again tonight. I'm sorry that I didn't see the info about swing Roxanne, or move. Did I miss it? Do the 5 retrieves on the test have to be consecutive? No EC's correct?
    Thanks!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Deb's article about the Dumbbell. Was great! She's such an awesome writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't posted the "Swing" video yet. Yes, thr 5 retrieves in HIGH distractions are to be consecutive and sequential.

    You aren't doing anything 'wrong', but Sofie is avoiding the retrieve BECAUSE of the close proximity to HIGH distractions.

    My only pointer?
    Cease using extra, unnecessary verbiage like "Come-On" or "Get-it" when she doesn't put her mouth on DB. Just increase the EC immediately when she is slow or sluggish to complete the job.

    Doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, Deb is an awesome writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. Will do! Trying to get my second wind. Going to rest on the couch for a bit, then try to work Sofie. Thanks!!
    N

    ReplyDelete