A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Do NOT bump her with DB in her mouth. That is painful. Instead, command "HOLD", do 3 fingers, 2 fingers, 1 finger, then drop the hand innl the HOLD Correction position below her mouth. She WILL drop it, they all do. Let it fall, then do the HOLD Correction (bump), pick up DB, place in her mouth and repeat.
OK. Yes, makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. We just did jump outside. Now, we will do Hold outside. Then onto vacuuming the house! I hate being the maid, cook, cleaner, full time worker, wife, mom, daughter, and yet I'd have it no other way. Just not enough hours in the day!! LOL!! But, you, my energizer bunny friend, do SOOOO much in your day! You're my inspiration!!
Am I ready to do the correction?
ReplyDeleteNancy,
ReplyDeleteDo NOT bump her with DB in her mouth. That is painful. Instead, command "HOLD", do 3 fingers, 2 fingers, 1 finger, then drop the hand innl the HOLD Correction position below her mouth. She WILL drop it, they all do. Let it fall, then do the HOLD Correction (bump), pick up DB, place in her mouth and repeat.
Does that make sense?
Yes, Sofie is ready to go forward.
ReplyDeleteOK. Yes, makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. We just did jump outside. Now, we will do Hold outside. Then onto vacuuming the house! I hate being the maid, cook, cleaner, full time worker, wife, mom, daughter, and yet I'd have it no other way. Just not enough hours in the day!! LOL!! But, you, my energizer bunny friend, do SOOOO much in your day! You're my inspiration!!
ReplyDelete