A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Work on the Swing, but put your left hand close to her face as you command "Swing". Don't attempt the "Move" on the training table until long after the dog understands what it means. You train it on the ground first.
Good EC'S are what create the dog's speed and precision of their mouth on DB.
We're still trying!!
ReplyDeleteWork on the Swing, but put your left hand close to her face as you command "Swing". Don't attempt the "Move" on the training table until long after the dog understands what it means. You train it on the ground first.
ReplyDeleteGood EC'S are what create the dog's speed and precision of their mouth on DB.
Good work
I know I'm not doing swing correctly. Sorry. I thought your left hand is high on the leash? Maybe Stephanie can help me with it tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteN